My Blog List

Tuesday, January 30, 2024

𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐍 𝐕𝐒 𝐀 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐌 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍.

 

wpid-1335867040951.gif

 

 

* 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐍 𝐕𝐒 𝐀 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐌 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍.*

 

Shaiytan said to her: "How can anyone ask your hand while your beauty is hidden and all other women display it outside?" and she replied: "Allah wrote for me my destiny and who will marry me long ago before I even existed!

 

The one meant for me will find me even if I'm hidden inside a cave and I trust my creator! "

 

Shaiytan told her :" majority of Muslim women don't wear hijab nowadays! Be modern like them!" and she replied:" shall I stop praying
also if everyone stop praying?!


Shall I stop fasting Ramadan if everyone stop fasting? i live for my creator not for the creation!"

 

Shaiytan said to her :" imaan is in the heart not in hijab! Many hijabis do bad things!" and she smiled and replied with confidence:

 

"if we follow this logic Then praying is also in the heart, fasting is in the heart and hajj is In the heart! When imaan is in the heart hijab comes automatically & hijab doesn't turn us into angels we are still sinners! And what is haram on hijabi is also Haram on a non hijabi."

 

Shaiytan got frustrated and said:" you will never find a job with hijab who will hire you? " and she replied :"provision is from Allah not from his creation! "

 

Shaiytan said one last time:" people will treat you badly because of hijab! Your life will be harder!"and she replied with high confidence :" and this life is nothing but a test! We will all be tested in different way and jannah is expensive, it's price is high which is sabr/ patience over hardships and for my lord I am ready to bear everything" ✨


Credit: Don't Forget Allah

 

13

No comments:

Post a Comment